Although school should prepare students for success in today’s careers, in many classrooms students are being prepared for yesterday’s job search. If they’re lucky, their school may take a break from test-prep and help students create a paper-based, one dimensional resume, but for many jobs that is an outdated form of displaying accomplishments and does nothing to set students apart from the rest as I wrote about in the story of this frustrated and jobless college grad.
Here is How The Product Works
- Compresses your ideas, values and goals into one easy-to-read page.
- Gives you all the tools you need to Write a 1-Page Job Proposal.
- Helps you Discover which industry, company, person and idea are best for your skills and interests.
- Directs the Research process which lays down the groundwork for your proposal.
- Shows you how to Deliver your proposal to the key decision makers.
Here is How It Can Help
- Proposes how you would address the challenges of the job.
- Creates a "picture" of you in the role.
- Enhances your appeal to recruiters and businesses.
- Gives you a head start in your interviews.
- Makes you stand out from the competition.
Here is A Sample 1-Page Proposal
|Click the thumbnail to see the proposal.|